When crafting your content marketing strategy, it’s imperative that you know what your customers want (and simplifying it to “my product” isn’t good enough). To better understand what your customers are searching for in an experience and a product, DesignDamage suggests researching your customers “natural behaviors,” and asking several questions, including:
- Where does your customer go when searching for your products and services?
- When and how do customers gain access to your products and services?
- What does value mean to them?
- What are some of the potential barrier to purchase?
- Who are your competitors and how are they perceived in the customer’s eyes?
Head over to DesignDamage to learn more.