Though we’re not going to dress up in fancy ballgowns or tuxes with Stetsons and hand-tooled boots like the folks at the CMA awards this week here in Nashville, we at Hammock are celebrating with our clients over a clutch of MarCom awards for the work we are honored to collaborate with our clients in creating.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition for anyone involved in the concept, writing and design of print, visual, audio and web materials and programs. The program is administered by AMCP, the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals. There were about 6,000 entries this year from individuals to media conglomerates and Fortune 50 companies.
Here’s what was in the envelopes:
Daughters of the American Revolution
• Platinum Award, association magazines, November/December 2012 issue of American Spirit
• Gold Award, print magazine cover design, November/December 2012 American Spirit
• Gold Award, features, Fall 2013 issue of H2U Magazine, “Fountain of Truth” by Genie James
• Honorable mention, brochure/handbook, H2U Member Directory
• Honorable mention, print newsletter design, H2U Newsletter
• Honorable mention, print magazine design, Winter 2013 H2U Magazine
• Gold Award, magazine writing, Q3 2013 issue of The Source
• Honorable mention, column writing, “Biosimilars Take a Step Toward the Marketplace,” Q3 2013 The Source
Marine Corps League:
• Platinum Award, cover design, January/February 2013 issue of Semper Fi, the Magazine of the Marine Corps League
• Honorable mention, features, March/April 2013 issue, “The War at Home”