Idea Ebook | Book 2
7 Ideas That Will Help Your Healthcare Customers Make Better Buying Decisions
Successful marketing and sales to healthcare providers—and building enduring relationships—requires helping your customer along a journey from problem to solution.
The first Ebook addressed the stage in which your customer has a problem, but doesn’t know how to fix it. This Ebook meets the customer at the stage of comparing options, offering authentic, helpful and less promotional assistance in making choices.
7 Ideas That Will Help Your Healthcare Customers Make Better Buying Decisions provides ideas on:
- Falling in Love With Your Customer’s Problem
- Nurturing a Long Sales Cycle
- Educating, Not Hyping, Customers to Help in Their Decision-making
- Paying Attention to the Implementation of Your Solution
- Writing Effective Requests for Proposal
- Ensuring You Don’t Lose a Customer to Inauthentic Messaging
- Discerning Between “I Want to Know” and “I Want to Buy” Moments
Learn this and more by downloading Seven Ideas That Will Help Your Healthcare Customers Make Better Buying Decisions, the second in the Hammock Healthcare Media series, A Healthcare Marketer’s Guide to Enduring Customer Relationships.